- About Company
- Products and Services
- About GPR
- News and Publications
BRIEFLY ABOUT THE MAIN
For the fastest possible acquaintance with the capabilities of the GeoReader Software package, we have prepared several documents for you
The functionality of the GeoReader Software package is described in the user manual GeoReader_manual.
Design features of the GeoReader Software package
The GeoReader Software package consists of 2 main applications: a block for processing a package of radarograms (project manager) and a block for processing one radarogram
Initially, work begins in the block for processing the package of radarograms (project manager) from which separate files are called, which are launched in the block for processing one radarogram. After closing the block for processing one radarogram, the user switches to the block for processing the package of radarograms.
The software module with automated algorithms for finding boundaries is an additional plug-in for the processing unit of one radarogram and is designed for automatic processing of ground-penetrating radar data (radarograms) in terms of identifying the boundaries of road structure layers.
The software module with automatic search for structural anomalies is designed to automatically determine the physical deviations in the road structure from the design parameters by identifying areas of change in the attribute field of the signal and the texture of the GPR profile. A software module with automated algorithms for searching for structural anomalies can be used both from a block for processing a package of radarograms (project manager), and from a block for processing a single radarogram.
Additionally, a plug-in with the function of automatic detection of found structural anomalies has been developed, which is necessary for exporting digital models based on the results of a GPR survey (available from the processing unit of one radarogram)
The working area of the unit for processing one radarogram of the GeoReader Software package consists of the indicated areas:
- element manager (1),
- radarogram (2),
- track (3),
- histogram (4),
- element's menu (5)
Hardware requirements of the GeoReader Software package:
- operating system - Microsoft Windows 7, Microsoft Windows 10 (32 or 64 bit),
- processor with a frequency of at least 1 GHz,
- random access memory (RAM) - at least 2 GB,
- video card - at least 256 MB with OpenGL support,
- at least 2 GB of free disk space.
Advantages of the GeoReader Software package
The main functions of GeoReader Software are as follows:
1) GeoReader is a symbiosis of geophysical and geodetic methods for solving applied problems
2) it is possible to create a three-dimensional model of the underground environment and export it to CAD / GIS systems
3) snapping to the project coordinate system is performed with high accuracy
4) it is much more convenient to work in GeoReader, since it is ideologically arranged like a CAD system - there is a radarogram in the background of the application, while you can interactively work with the elements of analytics. Data processing is automated
5) GeoReader implements the function of calculating the velocity parameters of the environment using the hodograph processing method (CMP) and the amplitude analysis method. This allows you to significantly increase the accuracy of determining the thickness and properties of soil layers
6) GeoReader allows you to build amplitude maps (C-scan mode) when performing areal surveys in order to search for underground communications, buried structures, etc.
7) in practice, with the GeoReader Software package, it is possible to justify the inexpediency of control drilling and reduce its number
8) support for 8 different formats of GPR
9) construction of transverse GPR profiles (along the antenna array) for multi-channel GPR data (using the example of GRT-XX manufactured by TerraZond)
How to get a trial version of the GeoReader Software package?
To get acquainted with the capabilities of GeoReader Software, we offer you a trial version of the program
(You can send an application without the signature of the head of your organization, but filling in the form fields is required!)